Financial wellness in motion
BB&T@Work is designed to help you take control of your financial future, offering resources needed to succeed in your financial life. When your employer is a BB&T@Work member company, you have access to take advantage of Elite@Work Checking, an exclusive package of discounts and savings on BB&T financial products and services.
Best if you
- Are an employee of a participating company
- Are able to set up direct deposit
- Want free access to online financial training
- Would like financial reviews from a BB&T personal banker
$100 minimum opening deposit
4 different ways to avoid the $15 maintenance fee by maintaining:
- $750 combined ACH direct deposits per statement cycle or
- $1,000 average checking balance per statement cycle or
- $15,000 combined deposit and/or investment balance or
- $150,000 BB&T mortgage (original loan amount) Disclosure 3 , Disclosure 4
Other fees may apply; please see our Personal Services Pricing Guide for details.
See all pricing and fees.
Not convinced yet?
BB&T@Work includes a number of extras plus convenient access options.
Enjoy these additional benefits
- One no-penalty early CD withdrawal for medical emergencies Disclosure 1
- No-fee 3" x 5" safe deposit box, or a $40 discount on other sizes (subject to availability)
- Unlimited person-to-person calls through BB&T Phone24 at 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
- Opportunities to earn cash back on your purchase through BB&T Deals
Keep tabs on your account
- Use U by BB&T?, our customizable online and mobile banking experience, to monitor your BB&T and non-BB&T accounts, pay bills, set and track spending, manage your receipts and more
- Receive important account alerts by email or text
- Choose online statements for convenient access to your account statements from your computer or mobile device
Ready to get started?
What Will It Take to Become a Millionaire? (Calculator)
Learn how much to invest each month to reach $1 million.
What Can U Do for Me? (Video)
See how U by BB&T can make managing your money easy and convenient.
Understanding Your Overdraft Options (Video)
Learn how to manage your accounts with overdraft protection and overdraft review.
Select your state
See our Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from certificates of deposits (CDs).
Automatic overdraft protection transfer fees may apply. (See your Personal Services Pricing Guide for more information.)
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
1st and 2nd closed end personal loans secured by a residence only.
Investment solutions are provided by BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow, divisions of BB&T Securities, LLC (opens in a new tab), member FINRA (opens in a new tab)/SIPC (opens in a new tab). BB&T Securities, LLC is a wholly-owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Securities and insurance products or annuities sold, offered or recommended by BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may lose value.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.?